Ballet Austin Academy
Endowed in part by Sarah & Ernest Butler through the Ballet Austin Foundation.
Creative Ballet (ages 3-4)
There are many benefits to training at the Ballet Austin Academy, for both the student and family.
- Creative Ballet 1 is open to children who have turned 3 by September 1, 2015.
- Creative Ballet 2 is open to children who have turned 4 by September 1, 2015.
Other benefits include:
- Curriculum Director, Joan Wolfe, utilizes her extensive knowledge of early childhood development and philosophy of adult/child interaction when managing the content and delivery of this carefully crafted curriculum.
- The Creative Ballet syllabus is designed to gently introduce our youngest students to a structured and safe classroom environment, while instilling the physical and emotional confidence to explore and create.
- Classes are narrative in nature as students are led through a series of movement stories and ballet-based activities that appeal to both girls and boys. Social skills are also developed through collaborative and cooperative games.
- At the end of the school year, Creative Ballet students participate in In-studio Spring Presentations.
- All Academy students train in the same state-of-the-art facility as Ballet Austin's professional dancers and often are able to view rehearsals of upcoming performances.
The 2015/16 Dress Code requirements.
- 20% discount on single tickets to Ballet Austin performances at The Long Center, including The Nutcracker.
- Discounts to Butler Center for Dance & Fitness classes and workshops for parents.
- Be Well Talks specifically designed for Academy parents and students.
- FREE or reduced rate parking, on-site or nearby
(The 2015/16 school year begins September 8, 2015)
For class and registration information, please contact Tonie Torres at the Academy Registrar.
Phone - 512-501-8703
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org