Ballet Austin Academy
Endowed in part by Sarah & Ernest Butler through the Ballet Austin Foundation.
Pre-Ballet (ages 5-7)
There are many benefits to training at Ballet Austin Academy, for both the student and family.
- Pre-Ballet 1 is open to children who have turned 5 by September 1, 2015.
- Pre-Ballet 2 is open to children who have turned 6 by September 1, 2015.
- Pre-Ballet 3 is open to children who have turned 7 by September 1, 2015.
Other benefits include:
- Curriculum Director, Toni Bravo, utilizes her 25 years of teaching experience when managing the content and delivery of this carefully crafted curriculum.
- This program is a prelude to formal ballet instruction and introduces children to music and movement through a structured progression that emphasizes creativity and group interaction.
- The Pre-Ballet syllabus is introduced at a time when fine and gross motor skills are becoming more refined. By introducing students to the basic shapes, positions, postures and traditions of classical ballet, the Pre-Ballet curriculum enhances both cognitive and physical development at this important time.
- At the end of the School Year, Pre-Ballet 1 students participate in In-studio Spring Presentations and Pre-Ballet 2 & 3 students participate in the Academy Spring Presentation.
- All Academy students train in the same state-of-the-art facility as Ballet Austin's professional dancers and often are able to view rehearsals of upcoming performances.
The 2015/16 Dress Code requirements.
- 20% discount on single tickets to Ballet Austin performances at The Long Center, including The Nutcracker.
- Discounts to Butler Center for Dance & Fitness classes and workshops for parents.
- Be Well Talks specifically designed for Academy parents and students.
- The opportunity to learn more about Ballet Austin through a guided tour of our facility offered exclusively to Academy families in the fall and spring.
- FREE or reduced rate parking, on-site or nearby
(The 2015/16 school year begins September 8, 2015)
For class and registration information, please contact Tonie Torres at the Academy Registrar.
Phone - 512-501-8703
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org