THE BUTLER COMMUNITY SCHOOL at Ballet Austin's Butler Dance Education Center engages, educates, and empowers people of all skill levels, ages, and economic and cultural backgrounds to adopt healthy lifestyles through dance and regular physical activity.
Quality instruction in an open and inviting atmosphere, inspiring confidence and encouraging fun. Ballet Austin's Butler Community School, where the dance & fitness community comes together.
BE INSPIRED! JOIN A COMMUNITY!
No membership fees. Nothing to join. A place where anyone can come dance, get fit, and have Fun!
Meet our Butler Community School Dance & Fitness Instructors
Upcoming Schedule changes and special announcements:
- Upcoming holiday schedule changes:
- The next holiday is scheduled for Thanksgiving week. There will be no classes Wednesday, November 27 - Sunday, December 1.
- For a printed schedule of classes click here. Please note that the most current schedule of classes is found online.
- Be the first to know and stay in the know:
- Discounts tickets for Butler Community students and Pilates clients
- Butler Community School students can purchase tickets to Ballet Austin performances and get 10% off with promo code "bcs"
- Purchase tickets online using the promo code or call 512.476.2163 and ask for the 10% Butler Community School discount.
Look what we have for kids!
Annual Special Events:
- National Senior Health & Fitness Day - FREE classes for age 60 & older
- National Dance Day every July - the last Saturday
- COME DANCE! every August - FREE DAY OF DANCE!
- GET FIT! every January - FREE DAY OF FITNESS!
Looking for something fun and creative to do with your group, organization, colleagues, or friends?
Add fun and energy to meetings, enjoy a new fresh activity with your sorority sisters, group of friends, or colleagues, or just get a group together to make memories!
Dance is a fun and fantastic way to build camaraderie through a shared experience with your group. You provide the people and we provide the energy, enthusiasm, and fun!
In addition to special dance opportunities we are able to provide workshops on lifelong health and wellbeing topic.
Email Us for more information or to schedule something today!
A great place Come Dance. Get Fit. Have Fun!
LOCATION: 501 W. 3rd St. (downtown on the corner of 3rd and San Antonio St)
PARKING: If parking is not available in Ballet Austin's lot, FREE DAYTIME PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT CITY HALL: Ballet Austin validates parking in the parking garage underneath Austin City Hall, 301 W. Second Street. The garage entrance to the City Hall parking garage is located on the East side of the building on Lavaca Street (one way street running North). Enter the garage from the left lane and follow the signs to visitor parking.
For additional parking information CLICK HERE
For more information call 512.501.8704 or email us.
Become a BCS fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to our YouTube page
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Check out the BCS BE ACTIVE blog
Do you have any questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Vicki Parsons, Director
The Butler Community School
Phone - 512.501.8704 ext. 126
E-mail - Vicki Parsons