THE BUTLER COMMUNITY SCHOOL at Ballet Austin's Butler Dance Education Center engages, educates, and empowers people of all skill levels, ages, and economic and cultural backgrounds to adopt healthy lifestyles through dance and regular physical activity.
Quality instruction in an open and inviting atmosphere, inspiring confidence and encouraging fun. Ballet Austin's Butler Community School, where the dance & fitness community comes together.
BE INSPIRED! JOIN A COMMUNITY!
No membership fees. Nothing to join. A place where anyone can come dance, get fit, and have Fun!
CLICK HERE to meet our Butler Community School Dance & Fitness Instructors
Upcoming Schedule changes and special announcements:
- Upcoming holiday schedule changes:
- Saturday, August 23 - NO Classes as we prepare for Come Dance 2014!
- Labor Day Holiday - September 1, 2014 - there are no classes
- Thanksgiving Holiday Break - November 26-November 30
- Click here for a printed schedule of holidays and closed dates.
- Please note that the most current schedule of drop-in dance & fitness classes is found online.
- Be the first to know and stay in the know:
- Discounted tickets to performances for Butler Community students and Pilates clients
- Butler Community School students can purchase tickets to Ballet Austin performances and get 10% off with promo code "bcs"
- Purchase tickets online using the promo code or call 512.476.2163 and ask for the 10% Butler Community School discount.
Look what we have for kids!
Look what we have for teens!
Annual Special Events:
Looking for something fun and creative to do with your group, organization, colleagues, or friends?
Add fun and energy to meetings, enjoy a new fresh activity with your sorority sisters, group of friends, or colleagues, or just get a group together to make memories!
Dance is a fun and fantastic way to build camaraderie through a shared experience with your group. You provide the people and we provide the energy, enthusiasm, and fun!
In addition to special dance opportunities we are able to provide workshops on lifelong health and wellbeing topic. Schedule a BeWell Talk today!
Email Us for more information or to schedule something today!
A great place Come Dance. Get Fit. Have Fun!
LOCATION: 501 W. 3rd St. (downtown on the corner of 3rd and San Antonio St)
DIRECTIONS & PARKING: If parking is not available in Ballet Austin's lot:
- CITY HALL FREE PARKING REMINDER:
- On weekends (Sat. and Sun) BEFORE 5:00pm: City Hall Parking is usually completely FREE*, without validation. *During some downtown festivals City Hall may charge.
- On weekdays, M-F between 8:00am - 5:00pm: Ballet Austin customers have access to two hours of FREE/VALIDATED parking. Bring your ticket to the front desk to be validated.
- City Hall parking garage entrance is on Lavaca, just north of Cesar Chavez. It is a quick 2-block walk west to Ballet Austin.
For additional parking information CLICK HERE
For more information call 512.501.8704 or email us.
Become a BCS fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to our YouTube page
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Check out the BCS BE ACTIVE blog
Do you have any questions? Check out our FAQ page.
Vicki Parsons, Director
The Butler Community School
Phone - 512.501.8704 ext. 126
E-mail - Vicki Parsons