Ballet Austin's Butler Center for Dance & Fitness engages, educates, and empowers people of all skill levels, ages, and economic and cultural backgrounds to adopt healthy lifestyles.
Through dance and fitness classes, a Pilates Center, and community wellness opportunities, we provide quality instruction in an open, inviting, and fun atmosphere. We desire to inspire confidence and encourage people to be active and develop habits for lifelong health and wellbeing.
Get your body moving in one of our high-energy dance classes or strengthen and tone in one of our many conditioning classes! Whether you’ve been dancing and working out for years or are just beginning, we have classes at all experience levels.
We are also interested in connecting with our community. Through participation in health and wellness opportunities, and our FREE BeWell Talks, we hope to be a resource for local organizations and businesses.
BE INSPIRED! JOIN A COMMUNITY!
No membership fees. Nothing to join. Where the dance & fitness community come together; a place where anyone can come dance, get fit, and have Fun!
CLICK HERE to meet our Butler Center for Dance & Fitness Instructors
Upcoming Schedule changes and special announcements:
- Upcoming holiday schedule changes:
- SYTYCD National Dance Day schedule change - Saturday, July 25
- Come Dance Weekend - No classes Saturday, August 29. FREE classes on Sunday, August 30 for COME DANCE!
- Labor Day Weekend holiday - NO classes Sunday and Monday, Sept. 6 and 7.
- Click here for a printed schedule of events, holidays and closed dates.
- Be the first to know and stay in the know:
Look what we have for kids and families!
Look what we have for teens!
Book a FREE BeWell Talk at your business, organization, or upcoming meeting or conference. Inspiring wellness through fun community talks!
Annual Special Events:
Looking for something fun and creative to do with your group, organization, colleagues, or friends?
Add fun and energy to meetings, enjoy a new fresh activity with your sorority sisters, group of friends, or colleagues, or just get a group together to make memories!
Dance is a fun and fantastic way to build camaraderie through a shared experience with your group. You provide the people and we provide the energy, enthusiasm, and fun!
In addition to special dance opportunities we are able to provide workshops on lifelong health and wellbeing topic. Schedule a FREE BeWell Talk today!
Email Us for more information or to schedule something today!
A great place Come Dance. Get Fit. Have Fun!
LOCATION: 501 W. 3rd St. (downtown on the corner of 3rd and San Antonio St)
DIRECTIONS & PARKING: If parking is not available in Ballet Austin's lot:
City Hall Garage Parking:
For additional parking information CLICK HEREFor more information call 512.501.8704 or email us.
- 2 HOURS FREE PARKING weekdays and Saturdays and Sundays between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm: Ballet Austin customers have access to two hours of FREE parking with VALIDATION. VALIDATED parking is available between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm 7 days a week in the garage below Austin City Hall.
City Hall is located 2 blocks east of Ballet Austin. Access the city hall parking garage from Guadalupe St. (one way south) just to the north of Cesar Chavez.
- $3 PARKING FOR BALLET AUSTIN CLIENTS Monday - Friday evenings at Silicon Labs parking garage on San Antonio.
Become a BC fan on Facebook
Follow us on Instragram
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to our YouTube page
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Check out the BE ACTIVE blog
Do you have any questions? Check out our FAQ page.Contact Us:
Vicki Parsons, Director
Butler Center for Dance & Fitness
Phone - 512.501.8704 ext. 126
E-mail - Vicki Parsons