It’s party dress season!
Finding the perfect little black dress for that special occasion may not be enough if the dress doesn’t fit quite like you want it to. Selecting a dress that will make you look and feel great is step one. Step two is getting the body to look good in the dress!
In as little as 6 weeks, tone and firm arms, shoulders, and waist, and lose weight for that special occasion.
When I started my Black Dress Challenge, my instructor told me with total confidence that Pilates would re-build me from the inside out. I'm not sure I really believed her. I was worn out and I kept re-injuring the same ankle. Multiple black dress events loomed in my future. But I'm stunned by my progress. I'm not the same person that showed up that first day in the studio. Definitely stronger. Leaner. And it's a huge stress reliever. Friends tell me they see the difference as well, both in stature and attitude. I'm not quite able to leap tall buildings, but week by week I'm re-claiming more and more beloved pieces in my wardrobe!
- Schedule 18 Pilates sessions through the Pilates Studio in a 6-week period of time.
- We recommend 3 sessions per week for best results.
- Mix and match your 18 sessions from a selection of available Pilates classes to fit your schedule. Customize your workout! The Pilates Studio is open 7 days a week.
Your commitment and determination will be the key, but there are great rewards waiting for you at the end of 6 weeks.
Our Commitment to you:
- Encouragement to stick with your workout plan during the 6 weeks and help you finish the Little Black Dress Challenge.
- When you reach your goal at the end of the 6 weeks Ballet Austin's Butler Community School (BCS) will offer a gift of 2 complimentary drop-in dance & fitness classes for you to take at your convenience. Valued at $34.00. Click here for a list of classes offered.
So pick out the dress that will inspire you to stay with your workout plan! Get started today and take The Little Black Dress Challenge!
To begin your challenge:
- Purchase the Little Black Dress Challenge package
- Contact Vlada Sheber, Ballet Austin’s Pilates Director to book your first appointment
Mention The Little Black Dress Challenge!
*One offer per person
Interested in drop-in dance & fitness classes?
Ballet Austin's Butler Community School and Pilates Center
Vicki Parsons, Director
The Butler Community School
Phone - 512.476.9151 ext. 126
E-mail - Vicki Parsons