PILATES NEW CLIENT
VOTED "BEST PILATES IN AUSTIN" - VOTED "BEST PILATES IN AUSTIN 2010" - AUSTIN FIT MAGAZINE, JANUARY 2011
Vlada Sheber VOTED "BEST PILATES IN AUSTIN 2012" - AUSTIN FIT MAGAZINE, JANUARY 2013
Are you new to Pilates? Welcome!
Getting started with Pilates is easy. Ballet Austin's professional staff of certified Pilates instructors are here to help you get the most out of your Pilates experience. It doesn't matter if you are an elite athlete or a couch potato, a professional dancer or someone with two left feet, Pilates can help you feel better, stronger, and more vital.
Once you do begin, our professional staff will focus on your body’s needs. Because exercises can be developed with modifications, an individualized workout program that is safe and challenging can be designed for anyone at any age and level
LEARN MORE ABOUT & GET STARTED WITH PILATES
CONSIDER ONE OF OUR NEW CLIENT PILATES PACKAGES TO GET STARTED
- The Intro to Pilates Package is designed to offer an introduction to Pilates and provide information and private Pilates training to the Pilates beginner.
$175 Intro to Pilates Package (valued at $250) Includes:
- New Client Mini Intro Package is a smaller package option designed to offer the same introduction to Pilates and provide information through 3 private Pilates training sessions
$105 Mini Intro to Pilates Package (valued at $150) Includes:
- 3 private 40-minute sessions on the Pilates reformer
- Appointments must be scheduled within 8 weeks after purchase date.
- Beginner level orientation offered at each session to introduce new clients to the Pilates method and machines.
For assistance with your purchase call 512.501.8704.
- Pilates New Client Weekend Package. This package is designed to offer a great deal to get you started with Pilates and book your appointments on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Pilates New Client Weekend Package includes 5 40-minute private apparatus appointments (for the price of 5 30-min appointments). The Weekend Package also includes one FREE group apparatus appointment.
- The Weekend Package* includes 6 appointments for $150.
That's a deal! Purchase the Weekend Package online today and book your Saturday or Sunday appointments soon. The 6 appointments must be booked within 10 weeks from first scheduled appointment.
*This package applies to Saturday and Sunday Appointments only.
For assistance with your purchase call 512.501.8704.
- Are you looking to fit into that special dress? Check out the packages below:
To book a new client appointment after making a purchase:
MORE ABOUT THE PILATES CENTER
Ballet Austin's Pilates Center Includes:
The Pilates Studio
A 760 square foot facility, the Pilates Studio is equipped with state-of-the-art Balanced Body™ equipment and staffed by certified instructors. Individual sessions and group apparatus sessions are scheduled by appointment for those new to Pilates and those looking for a more advanced workout. A variety of Pilates workout options including reformers and chairs.
Individual Sessions and Group Apparatus Classes
Single appointments and recurring appointment series are available for purchase*.
FOR APPOINTMENT PRICING:
Private individual sessions, duet sessions, or group sessions are available. Pricing is based on the type and length of the appointment you book.
For rates: Click here and choose Pilates Center Appointments in the dropdown menu to view appointment rates and/or make a purchase online.
- The Master Instructor private session is a private appointment with the Pilates Program Director and Core Connections certified instructor Vlada Sheber.
- A private session is one client with individual attention from a certified Pilates instructor.
- A Duet session is an appointment shared by two clients with one certified Pilates instructor.
- A group session may be 3 to 7 clients (each on their own reformer) with one certified Pilates instructor.
- Several Pilates packages are available for purchase.
*Pilates session purchases may not be shared between two clients.
These classes are organized into 4 to 8-week sessions with a start and end date and a set number of participants in the workshop. Workshops are a great way to be introduced to the Pilates method. Enroll in a Pilates Workshop online or call 512.501.8704.
Core strength is the foundation of Pilates. The core muscles are the deep, internal muscles located in the abdomen and the back. When the core muscles are strong and doing their job, which is the goal of Pilates training, they work together with the more superficial muscles of the trunk to support the spine and movement. As you develop core strength you develop strength throughout your entire upper body.
- Overall benefits of Pilates include increased flexibility, leaner muscles, improved posture, improved coordination, and increased strength.
- Pilates workouts can be beneficial in rehabilitation from injury. Pilates is often recommended by physical therapists and doctors.
- Pilates is popular with athletes. Many professional athletes use Pilates as part of their workout routine to strengthen and elongate muscles, align the body and balance muscle inconsistencies.
"Pilates changed my life. Pilates Director Vlada Sheber and her experienced staff provide outstanding instruction for the novice (me being the least flexible) and most flexible alike in a comfortable, but challenging, atmosphere. Besides, it is cool to tell your friends that you work out with Ballet Austin's prima ballerinas!" ~ Terry O. Tottenham Of Counsel FULBRIGHT & Jaworski L.L.P
Pilates-Based Workshops are another great option to introduce you to the Pilates method.
These enrollment-based workshops are organized into sessions with a set number of participants and a guaranteed place in class. New workshops begin every 4 to 6 weeks.
Enroll online or call 512.501.8704.
Pilates Apparatus and Studio Classes
Pilates reformers use pulleys and resistance from the participants own body weight on the machine, and graduated levels of springs. The instructor works individually with each client on the reformer. Individualized workouts are tailor-made to reach maximum benefits.
Dance and fitness classes are also offered on a drop-in basis. CLICK HERE to find out more about the drop-in classes offered and get started today!
Butler Community School Director
Phone - 512.476.9151 ext. 126
E-mail - Vicki Parsons