New Year's Resolution BeWell Challenge
TAKE THE CHALLENGE!
Feel better, look better, learn new things, and achieve goals!
START DATE: Monday, January 12, 2015
INCLUDED IN THE CHALLENGE PACKAGE:
- Personalized accountability sessions with Butler Community School Director Vicki
Parsons at the beginning and end of challenge.
- BeWell Challenge packet that includes details about each weekly challenge. It is also full
of information, recipes, and tips to help you be successful each week.
- Personal BeWell Challenge chart to record your efforts and help you track where you're going..
- Weekly email encouragement and motivation from Vicki to keep you engaged and
motivated to keep going.
- 1-month of unlimited drop-in dance & fitness classes* at Ballet Austin beginning January
12 ($250 value. 70 classes 7 days a week to choose from)
- *IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN UNLIMITED PASS WE WILL EXTEND THIS EXPIRATION DATE TO 31 DAYS FROM LAST DAY OF CURRENT UNLIMITED.
THE CHALLENGE: Each week will introduce a new challenge. The idea will be to continue to add a new challenge
each week so that you don't lose what you started! Once you get going and begin to create
habits, what you once considered a challenge will become a normal part of your routine.
TOTAL COST: $175 (valued at $420)
FOR CHALLENGE DETAILS and to sign up
For more information about dance and fitnes classes, workshops, camps, and the Pilates Center at Ballet Austin CLICK HERE.
Make plans now to attend Get Fit 2015! Ballet Austin's annual FREE day of fitness and Pilates.
Ballet Austin's Butler Community School is located at 501 W. 3rd St. in downtown Austin.