Every bride-to-be wants to look her very best on her wedding day
- Step One: After the engagement, select the perfect dress that will make you look and feel great for that special day.
- Step Two: Build your body confidence with a workout that targets those areas usually exposed in a wedding dress: the arms, shoulders, and back. Eat healthy and begin to work on your body to look good in the dress!
In as little as 8 weeks, lose weight and tone arms and abs for your wedding day!
- Schedule 18 Pilates sessions through the Pilates Studio in an 8-week period of time
- We recommend 3 sessions per week for best results
- Mix and match your 18 sessions from a selection of available Pilates classes to fit your schedule. Customize your workout! The Pilates Center is open 7 days a week
Your commitment and determination will be the key, but there are great rewards waiting for you at the end of 8 weeks.
Our Commitment to you:
- Encouragement to stick with your workout plan during the 8 weeks and help you finish The Wedding Dress Challenge.
- When you reach your goal at the end of the 8 weeks Ballet Austin's Butler Community School will offer a gift of 2 complimentary drop-in dance & fitness classes for you to take at your convenience. Valued at $34.00. Click here for a list of classes offered.
So pick out the perfect wedding dress that will inspire you to stay with your workout plan!
Get started today and take The Wedding Dress Challenge!
To begin your challenge:
- Purchase the Wedding Dress Challenge package online or call 512.501.8704 for assistance.
- After making your purchase, contact Vlada Sheber, Ballet Austin’s Pilates Director to book your first appointment
*One offer per person
Are you looking for a unique venue for your wedding or wedding reception? Check out Ballet Austin's Butler Dance Education Center and book your wedding and/or reception venue now! You may also call 512.476.9151 ext. 122 for more information about our venue.
Are you looking for a fun activity to do with your wedding party or Bachelorette Party? Consider a private class such as Zumba® or Videodance! For more about booking a private group class click here.
For other Pilates options click here.
Ballet Austin's Butler Community School and Pilates Center
Vicki Parsons, Director
The Butler Community School
Phone - 512.501.8704 ext. 126
E-mail - Vicki Parsons