See the entire Sprites Pre-Show Curriculum.pdf
Before you begin the Pre-Show Curriculum, please give your students the Pre-Show Curriculum Assessment.pdf
Activity Materials - Bringing Poetry to Life
Music and Dance
Extension Activity for Visual Art
Extension Activity for Music and Dance
Before you see the show, please give your students the Pre-Show Production Assessment.pdf
After you see the show, please give your students the Post-Show Production Assessment.pdf
See the entire Sprites Post-Show Curriculum.pdf
Activity 2 Materials
Activity 3 Materials
- List of sentences from the play
- "You're going to give me half the prize money?"
- "You can say I wrote it."
- "You are my words?"
- "I'd love to write a story with knights and horses."
- "Maybe I can write a poem that will get the words to dance."
- "Nobody wants to play with me."
- "Wait, let me catch my breath."
- "Tell me what you wrote."
- "Try it again."
- "I am really sorry about everything."
- "What I said was not true."
After you complete the Post-Show Curriculum, please give your students the Post-Show Curriculum Assessment.pdf
For questions, please contact: