Here are a few quick facts:
- 1/3 of our income each year comes from our community members….contributions of all sizes.
- The average cost of a Ballet Austin production is about $300-450,000 with ticket revenue bringing in less than 60% of the total cost.
- Ballet Austin provides over $200,000 in need/merit based scholarships each year to students with the passion to succeed, but lacking the financial resources.
- Over 10,000 clients of over 500 area nonprofit organizations such as the Capital Area Foodbank, Make a Wish Foundation, Salvation Army, SafePlace and more are invited to attend our performances each year at no cost.
- Ballet Austin provides over $60,000 in pointe shoes for our dancers…each season
We want each of you to know that we are honored that so many Austinites have made Ballet Austin a part of their giving for the past 52 years. Without your help each year our community would no longer have a ballet company with which to enjoy.
We respect that given our current economy each of us may need to make careful choices concerning our charitable gifts, but we are also extremely appreciative of all the contributions we receive, no matter the size… Fully tax-deductible donations of all sizes $20, $30, $50, $100, or a gift of any amount…all make an immeasurable impact.
We thank you for considering Ballet Austin as you plan your giving. The validation we receive from your continued support is important to us and keeps all of us at Ballet Austin on our toes!
Click here to give now.