The Top 10 Reasons to See The Nutcracker
10. It’s the only place where walking around with a big Nutcracker souvenir in your hand doesn’t make people look at you funny.
9. Local celebrity Mother Gingers always look their best in blue eye shadow and a head dress
8. The view from the Long Center terrace is the best view of downtown Austin in the city
7. Great way to get the family to dress up for a night
6. Live orchestra music
5. With more than 200 children in the production ANYTHING can happen
4. Every seat is a good seat in the Long Center
3. You already know you love all the songs
2. After 47 years of doing it, we have gotten pretty good at it.
1. It is Austin’s Holiday Tradition!
Click here for more on Ballet Austin's 47th annual production of The Nutcracker.